Details about GD2018 registration and the conference fees are shown below.
Fee before June 30st 2018
Fee after June 30st 2018
|Regular||500 €||600 €|
|Student||420 €||520 €|
|Accompanying Person||220 €||300 €|
Regular and student registration fees include:
• Publication of one article in Conference Proceedings and corresponding oral presentation
• Opportunity for publication of a second article and oral presentation (with an additional charge of 80 €)
• Book of Proceedings - electronic format on a USB stick and hard copy (if available for late registration)
• Morning and afternoon refreshments
• Welcome reception on Sunday evening
• 5 lunches
• Conference dinner
Registration fee for accompanying persons do not include admission to the scientific sessions and conference material.
Students should send scanned proof of their status by e-mail to GD2018 Technical Organizer (email@example.com).
To register for the GD2018 participants should apply online using registration form no later than June 30, 2018 for early fee registration and no later than August 24th, 2018 for late fee registration. After registration, a confirmation e-mail with registration details will be sent. GD2018 Technical Organizer, PanaComp Agency, will send an e-mail with details for the payment via bank transfer. All bank charges and commissions due to bank transfers have to be paid by the sender. Exceptionally and only with earlier arrangement with the Technical Organizer, the payment could be possible in cash at the registration desk.
Your registration will be considered as completed upon completion of an on-line registration and verification of your payment.
Note to presenting authors: please mind the fact that according to the conference policy if presenting author completes the early registration (before June 30th) the contribution will be printed in the Book of proceedings. If a presenter choose to pay a late registration fee, the full paper will be published only in the electronic form.
All cancellations must be sent to the Technical Organizer in written form. The refund will be made after the event according to the next policy:
• cancellation before and on 1st August 2018: 80% refund (With bank transfer charges deducted)
• cancellation after 1st August, 2018: no refund (Conference Proceedings will be delivered)
The registration is closed.